At Alpha Learning we place the pastoral care and emotional support of our young people, at the very heart of everything that we do. Our smaller class sizes and emphasis on positive social interaction, enable staff to build outstanding relationships with students. Also, as we are often the link between home, school, key workers and other agency staff, we always ensure that a holistic approach to pastoral care and safeguarding is given and information sharing absolute. This being said, we always encourage independence and support the students in taking ownership of their future.
Working with Schools and other Agencies
We have been working with schools and agencies, in Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire, for many years and have an excellent working relationship with all parties. The minimum you can expect from us is as follows;
- We endeavour to attend all multi-agency meetings.
- Termly reports will be sent to parents/carers, schools, and other agencies, as applicable.
- Accurate and timely passage of information to Key Workers, and other agencies.
- Comprehensive reporting for CIN, Child Protection and EHCP meetings, as required.
- Daily/weekly attendance reporting, as required.
- Robust safeguarding practices, with an experienced Designated Safeguarding Lead.
- Easy transfer of information, using SIMs software.